Awards / Certificates
This list is not to brag, but to show that EMS CONSULTING, its Principal and Partners work at a high level of expertise that merits recognition awards. We will work efficiently and effectively. We will earn your trust in the process.
- Won the 2011 Most Valuable Pollution Prevention Award (MVP2) P2 Champion Award from the National Pollution Prevention Roundtable (NPPR).
- Was chairman of a food processing industry task force and member of a second at Penn State University that jointly won the Vice President’s Award for Customer Service, 2001.
- Was instrumental in PennTAP winning the Governor’s Award for Environmental Excellence in 1998 and for MANTEC winning the same award in 2000. Wrote both award applications.
- Wrote a successful award application for Outstanding Project of the Year Award, NAMTAC, 1998; was the top vote recipient; repeated each of the next four years – each project addressed environmental performance.
- Have chaired and participated on various industry and University committees and task forces, most to address environmental, sustainability and technical issues.
- Was president and vice president of one youth soccer league, executive vice president of another.
- Was a board member of a youth soccer club; coached various youth soccer teams during 10 years of coaching.
- Was a board member / board chair of Camp Joy, a camp for retarded citizens operated by Brain’s House, Inc.
- Received Jaycee of the Year award, West Chester, PA Jaycees chapter.
|Regulatory Compliance||Energy Efficiency and Conservation
||Management Systems||Materials, Clean and Lean Manufacturing
||Sustainability and Green|